Come to our Colorado Association of School Nurses (CASN) Spring Workshop March 10th at the Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind down in Colorado Springs.
You can download the Registration form here.
Cost: Members: $50- Non Members $75.
- Do you want to know more about assessment and management of common injuries in preschool and school aged children which will also includes the systematic assessment of injuries and appropriate triage to other levels of care?
- Did you want to hear more from Ann Peterson Smith, PhD, RN, CPNP-AC? (who spoke at our Fall Conference)
- Have you identified a school health problem and have a strategy for addressing it, but cannot take action because you are missing a critical piece…adequate funding?
- If you have never written a grant proposal and are intimidated about the process, or if you have written grant proposals in the past, but are a bit rusty and want to enhance your capacity to write a successful grant proposal…
The Spring CASN Workshop is for you! Get your registration form now!
- Also included… a tour of the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind to increase of knowledge of the facility and services they provide.
CASN SPRING WORKSHOP
SATURDAY- March 10, 2012
Colorado School For The Deaf and The Blind
33 North Institute Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
For questions please contact: Meredith Urbani at email@example.com